This brand spanking new restaurant is a refreshing take on the beautiful New York city’s rooftop settings. There will be indoor and outdoor dining, a green lawn and a recreation pavilion to chill in.
The food here leans towards a “Jamie’s meets the farm” concept with a large and commercially viable organic farm at the venue. It offers diners fresh, organic and simple food, which reconnects them back to Mother Nature.
The menu is seasonal based on what is growing on the organic farm. The whole ambience of the restaurant is rustic and original, inspiring the healthy food movement.
This restaurant is conveniently situated in inner west and requires a large team of 21 employees to give a brilliant experience to diners.
- New concept in Sydney inspired by NY rooftops
- Use freshest produce from organic farm on site
- Attractive package up to $85K+ super
If you’ve only dealt farmers before, this role allows you to do more than that – pick up farming. You will learn the best way to grow organic plants and work closely with farmers. If you’re passionate about the wholefood movement or have a green thumb, this is the perfect role for you.
As sous chef, you will also have a chance to contribute to the menu with your ideas. The hours are also a bonus – just 46 hours on a busy week.
Required Experience and Traits
What the client wants:
- Ideally someone with experience managing a big team
- Service driven and well organized
- Flexible, dynamic and motivated individual
- Individual with solid interest and love for the farm-to-fork concept
- Creative and overflowing with ideas to help the new business
Benefits and Culture
- Exciting new farm-to-fork concept in inner west
- Beautiful venue with lawn, indoor and outdoor setting
- Large team of over 20 staff members
- Organic farm where you get to grow your own
- Just 46 hours on a busy week
- Up to $85K+super
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and the latest pay rates.