- Located just out of the city
- Fantastic chance to play a key role in a very successful business
- Incredible property with that WOW factor
This property is part of a boutique hospitality group known for always keeping it fresh and unique! The owners are very passionate and fair and have built up a mini-empire, with several other venues in their portfolio.
If you’re a jnr sous or sous chef and interested in meat and enjoy the science behind smoking, slow cooking and the contemporary pub cooking, this is the kitchen for you! Juicy smoked meats, delicious sauces, and seasonal produce are the showcase of this Restaurant.
The company believes in keeping it fresh, vibrant and interesting!
This is a role for a passionate jnr sous or sous chef that wants to help run a successful restaurant. There is a lot of support from the Group Executive Chef. Ideally, you will come from a busy high-end gastro pub background with experience in cooking American style smoked meats.
You will be responsible for all aspects of running the kitchen including:
- Hands-on running of the kitchen, it’s a Small to Mid-size team so it is a totally hands-on role
- Lead and train the team of chefs, improving food quality and skill level across the business
- The ability to contribute to menu ideas and specials, creating and costing
- The ability to work with the owners in developing and driving the business
- Can create calm and collaborative energy in the kitchen
The Hours & Remuneration
The chefs in this kitchen typically work 45 hours per week and two days off. You are looking at the potential of Sunday-Monday off.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s that quick and easy.