- Fast-paced & exciting environment
- Expanding company that has fantastic opportunities
- A lot of support; they pride themselves on looking after their people
In a great location close to the CBD, this venue is incredibly busy, much-loved and well known. The venue is spread across multiple areas and has a great vibe. It has a mixed clientele, as it is a destination for tourists, local professionals and young families. When the sun is out, this place is one of the best places to be for lunch!
The Kitchen & Team
The team runs like a well-oiled machine, pumping out big covers in a service while making sure that the quality is 2nd to none. A fast-paced kitchen gets the adrenaline pumping. This is not a role for the faint-hearted.
The chef is good at keeping up the good vibes especially when the pressure is on. She is set on creating a calm and enjoyable environment. She comes from a good restaurant background so the food has a little more emphasis on quality produce and classic technique.
The Jnr Sous or CDP reports to the Head Chef and Sous Chef. You will be responsible for your section and looking after your (quite large) team. You will be creating some great dishes with flair using only top-quality produce. The food is excellent and high volume, an unusual mix.
If you are a Jnr Sous or CDP level, you would also be involved in some management aspects such as ordering or rostering, etc. so it will be a true management role.
The right candidate would be:
- Someone that loves being busy and thrives on the rush of service.
- Has an upbeat personality and likes to have fun at work.
- Comfortable multi-tasking during service and prep
- Passionate about being a Chef, possess strong communication skills and a commitment to high standards
They are currently doing 1 doubles and 4 singles and 45 hrs avg
If this sounds like you, please hit APPLY NOW.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry, and more importantly, what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.