- Have creative input
- Located 10 minutes’ walk from bus stations & street parking
- Open kitchen is decked out
This is a very stylish and cosy brand new Restaurant / Wine Bar. it is located 10 mins from Sydney and close to parking. This is a new and stunning 40seat food-driven Wine Bar / Restaurant is designed for foodies and casual catch-ups.
Cosy tables, to a long Copper Bar and open kitchen this is a very cool place. It has high-quality food and a strong drinks/wine list.
They do about 60% of the customers do the degustation menu and the remaining 40% ALC.
The food is modern and a mix more of Mediterranean / European and Modern Australian. Keeping it simple and fresh, the owner will makes regular trips to the markets so you will have access to the freshest and the best produce.
You will also have the opportunity to change the menus regularly and play with the food with the other Chefs. It’s a pretty flat structure.
The owners are smart, nice people and supportive. They are very passionate about the hospitality industry, love to promote good talent. This experience has come from working in front of house at one of Sydney’s best-known restaurants.
The Chef has a strong background and is a very nice guy and very passionate about food. He will be a great person to work with day to day.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who:
• Comes from a fine dining/hatted background
• Comfortable with all sections including proteins, filleting and portioning meat and seafood
• Clean and organised
• Is highly creative and loves to use in-season produce
• Is calm and organised in a busy environment
• Is determined to prove and establish themselves as a serious chef
If you think this is something that suits you. Apply to this advert as we have a lot more information about the role, pictures of the venue, set up of the site.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page, it’s a quick and easy.