- 45-50 hours on average a week
- 2 Spacious kitchens in a newly renovated venue; open to chefs with restaurant background
- In the heart of the CBD with a great mentor at the reigns
This global company is run by seasoned industry professionals, hands on people who know their stuff. They strive for the best & are infectiously passionate about food, wine & service. They have built a rewarding culture within their mini hospitality empire.
There are two kitchens in the venue for the Hotel Sous Chef role. The majority of the big prep and service is performed in the master kitchen. The other kitchen is used more as a satellite kitchen for expediting to the functions. Both kitchens are incredibly well stocked with equipment from brat pans to combi and drop ovens, fridge space, etc.
You’ll be responsible for helping run the whole kitchen while reporting to the supporting Head Chef. A major part of the role is to overlook and run the banqueting side of the business, the usual day-to-day operations of a commercial kitchen (HACCAP, rostering).
What the client is looking for is:
- Driven and determined to better themselves.
- Can think 2 steps ahead of the game.
- Keep standards and consistent with their work.
- Restaurant or Events background is ideal.
Uniforms provided and laundered. The hours are around 45-50 on average per week with a general shift consisting 8 am to 6 pm so no doubles.
If this sounds like you, please hit APPLY NOW.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry, and more importantly, what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.