Beautiful, immaculate and impressive. Those are three words that best describe this venue. It has top equipment and facilities and is easily accessible by public transport. You’ll be working in a pastry kitchen than supplies to fine dining venues, chic cafes and premium events.
- Experienced mentor with formidable resume
- Prefer those with driver’s license
- Contribute to the menu in a friendly workplace
There are 4 chefs on board, each with their own talent and specialities. You will be working under a lady, who boasts an impressive resume. In real life, she is a joy to work with and will be a good mentor for anyone underneath her.
She values her staff members’ ideas and will help develop you to be a better chef. Test your best creative ideas and contribute your recipes to the team.
There’s never an idle moment in here. You’ll be doing day shifts, which goes by really fast. The working hours are between 5:30 and 3pm. It usually gets busier during peak season and Christmas. These are some of the items you’ll be whipping up:
- Themed pastry displays
- Show pieces such as chocolate Easter bunnies
- A La Carte & Buffet desserts
- Petit Fours & Brioche
- Pizza Doughs
- Tarts, Cookies, Muffins, Jams
Required Experience and Traits
We’re looking for:
- A productive and efficient chef as it is busy in here
- A motivated self-starter
- Experienced making pastry at a similar property such as fine dining venues, or casinos.
- Stable working history
- Creative and willing to learn
Benefits and Culture
- Great pastry kitchen supplying for top venues
- Learn how to make everything from pastry to showcase desserts
- Caring and good mentor
- Try your recipes and contribute to team
- Always busy in here, never an idle moment
- Day shifts only, 6 am – 3pm
- Strong and highly experienced team
- Up to $57K + super & Bonus
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.