Make amazing dessert and pastries at this classy and glitzy CBD restaurant, and promote the uniqueness of Aussie produce. Run by a professional team, this venue exudes a friendly vibe that’s a joy to work in. If you’re good and talented, you will go far here.
- Upmarket CBD Venue working with fresh Australian ingredients
- Career progression guaranteed for hard workers
- Massive kitchen with plenty of toys for all your pastry needs
You’ll be using fresh and local ingredients from some of the best suppliers. The head chef is keen to share his knowledge and often takes the whole team for shopping trips. Get a first-hand experience of picking the best food at the markets and see how they are made and handled at the suppliers.
On a busy service, there will be 13 chefs on the roster. The full team is made up of 18 chefs. Everyone works well and support each other in the kitchen.
Meanwhile, the kitchen is heaven for the enthusiastic chef. It boasts pastry induction, liquid nitrogen tanks, top quality blenders, wood fire ovens, char grills and smokers.
There are 18 chefs on the roster and 13 during a busy service. There is a good strong and stable bond throughout the team, where everyone has each other’s back.
The salary is $60K plus super and great tips. You’ll get uniforms while working 50 hours a week. There’s also training with HACCAP. Best of all, no cleaning work involved.
Required Experience and Traits
You should be:
- Able to manage a pastry section
- Strong willed working under pressure
- Eager to learn new skills and techniques
- A chef with plenty of energy, positive minded with a can-do attitude
Benefits and Culture
- Elegant CBD Venue
- Big strong team
- Learn from suppliers
- Dream pastry kitchen
- Opportunity to advance in career
- 50 hours with uniform given
- No cleaning work
- $60K + super and tips
- Sponsorship available
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.