- Exciting and expanding company
- Have support and guidance with senior management
- Looking for a leader that has a great conception and ideas for pastry
This venue is unique in its ideas and concepts, from the food to the fit out. They are market leaders and produce bread and pastries for Sydney’s biggest restaurants, pubs and sporting grounds.
The design of the kitchen and surrounding areas is impeccable, including the use of cutting edge equipment. Also, the kitchen is fitted out with all the equipment to take a weight off the load when it comes to mass production.
There are always lots of creative side projects on the go.
• A great eye for detail when it comes to vision and creativity with cakes and pastries
• Be able to work as a one man team on a pastry section
• Be a good mentor to other staff members
• A passion not only for pastry but shares the venues vision
• No ego’s!
• Someone with a strong patisserie background, in venues with high standards.
This kitchen head is a Michelin trained baker that is wanting to step out and focus on growing his own business. The person for this role is going to be the linchpin for the bakery and patisserie kitchen. With a brand new pastry section being renovated for this person, they will get the chance to work in a brand new space and let their creativity shine!
There are quite a few of their creations that are quite rustic but others refined. It’s brought together with creativity and passion.
Experience in lamination and working with croissants and danishes is necessary.
• Working alongside a team of pastry chefs/bakers.
• Coming up with different ideas of cakes, danishes, croissants and other pastries.
• Ordering for all pastry supplies and ingredients.
• Keeping the consistency and high standards of the products that leave the kitchen.
• Making/Laminating/Cutting puff pastry and sweet pastry in large volume.
This role is days only and around 45 hours a week on average. Paid over time over 45 hours!
It is close to public transport and has free parking around the area.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.