- Lead a small team to make amazing high-end pastry, donuts and gelato
- Run your own kitchen / team, great support from owners
- Morning to early afternoon shifts! Get your nights back!
The Café is a brand new opening in the Lower Blue Mountains, 10 minutes away from Penrith and two streets away from a train station. It’s bright, with a beautiful light and modern fit out with indoor and outdoor seats. These guys are all about their specialty coffee!
They are getting a high end, specialty coffee blend and single origins to bring a premium coffee experience to their area paired with artisanal donuts, and freshly made gelato. Everything will be in house, artisanal and delicious!
With a small menu focussing on fresh / specialty donuts, experience with this is preferred. It will be a small kitchen team of around 3 and will require a self-motivated leader to head up the kitchen operation side of the business.
- Can do attitude
- Management experience or running a section/pastry kitchen
- Personable nature & able to train junior staff
- Understanding of administrative functions a bonus
- Skills with laminated doughs such as croissants also a bonus
- 12x speciality donuts
- Hot fried cinnamon donuts – to order
- Donut ice cream sandwich
- Weekly specials
- x8 Gelato
Uniforms are provided, easy parking access and competitive salary of up to $90K+S for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor of a brand new concept and business.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.