Join a venue that’s one of the darlings of Sydney’s gastronomy scene. It’s usually packed in here, whether weekdays or weekends.
Naturally, you will be utilising the best quality ingredients from around Australia. The dishes are executed to a high standard, and is consistently delicious.
The group of owners are well-established, presenting you job security and career progression.
- Central location near to transport
- Decent hours with good tips
- High employee retention rate in famous venue
Work under a famous exec chef, who has an admirable resume. He is hands-on in the kitchen and leads by example. Furthermore, he makes a good mentor for those keen to learn and grow.
On the other hand, the management team is stable and strong after working for many years together. Honest and open communication is the norm in here. The company loves taking care of their employees overall, as evident from the high employee retention rate.
The venue is working well with established systems and processes. But the group is looking for someone who can improve the current state while making sure staff members stick to the process.
This is a new role for the venue, offering $1436 in hand per week. The tips are around $150 weekly. You’ll get uniforms for free. The roster is pretty flexible with a mixture of day and night shifts. Expect the occasional weekends off work.
Required Experience and Traits
You’ll need to be someone who:
- Thinks creatively in establishing new systems and finding better solutions
- Disciplined and a visionary, always ahead of the game
- Can maintain excellent consistency for food and presentation
- Able to foster a calm and cooperative environment in the kitchen
- Able to keep his head stead during stressful circumstances
- Can come up with unique specials
Benefits and Culture
- Establish new systems or improve process
- Work under famous exec chef
- Some weekends off – flexible roster
- Uniform given
- Central location
- $1436 in hand per week
- $150 in weekly tips
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.