This property has just been reopened to an excited crowd eager for Sydney nightlife and casual dining. The redesign is truly inspired with classy contemporary décor, placing this restaurant, bar and pub venue one of the highlights of Sydney CBD.
- Work under a great boss who prioritizes employees
- Create gorgeous pizzas using best equipment and freshest produce
- Restaurant run by vibrant and young hospitality group with hatted properties
You will be making pizza from scratch using the best ingredients with top range equipment. The team here is stable and solid, with a low staff turnover rate over the years.
There’s plenty of mentors to guide you and make sure you thrive in this role and possibly progress further. The management here always takes care of the employees first.
Your hours are 50 max per week in a 7-shift roster. The company provides aprons for all kitchen staff.
Required Experience and Traits
- Has experience working in a busy pizza making section
- Motivated and driven with a positive attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Team player and can get along with people
Benefits and Culture
- Join a young group with hatted restaurants
- Hands-on role where everything is made in-house
- Strong and stable team with supportive bosses
- Up to $60K + super + tips
- Chance for career growth for right candidate
Want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.