Join a famous and well-established company, known for their stellar venues including two major hotels. Both venues have been refurbished in recent years, befitting their 4.5 star rating. Each hotel has a variety of dining options, which will put you up for a good challenge as executive chef.
- Mainly daytime work Monday – Friday
- Fabulous opening in a renowned group
- Stable, supportive and progressive company
This is a senior role reporting to the area GM. As the exec chef, you will oversee all the F&B offerings in both hotels, comprising of 3 restaurants, 2 lounge/bars, in-room dining and a conference and banquet space.
Your KPI includes smashing profit targets, maintaining customer satisfaction, raising the bar on product quality and leading a team to its fullest potential. As a leader, you will be given the right tools and proper support to shine. Bring your best strategies, financial and leadership skills to the table.
The team is around 30+ people, with capable head chefs in the kitchens. Most of the staff are doing a fine job but will still require some mentoring and development.
Finally, there are plans for a major upgrade in the near future so experience re-launching a venue is highly desirable.
Required Experience and Traits
- Solid working history in senior management in a top hotel/resort
- Capable in finance and strategies
- Proven experience in driving profit targets
- A proven leader able to motivate and nurture a team
- A detailed strategist in analysing to grow the venues
- Able to lead while also collaborating with others at the same time
- A natural in communication
Benefits and Culture
- Manage two 4.5 starred hotels
- Several restaurants, lounges, bars and in-room dining
- Hotels recently refurbished with more plans in future
- Lead of team of 30+
- Capable head chefs
- Implement strategies to grow this business
- Monday – Friday work
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.