- Flagship, upscale venue in Western Sydney
- Multiple kitchens with top-of-the-range products
- Up to $130K+S
A newly designed upmarket club in the west of Sydney. Its main focus is on the locals, as well as food and functions.
This is their flagship venue so they are looking for someone to come on board that can keep the consistency and maintains the standards that are known of this club, and take them to the next level.
There are multiple kitchens in the venue: restaurants, sports bar and functions and a café.
The kitchens are amazing and well set up. It has everything a chef needs with top-of-the-range products. This venue is a 7-day operation and where the majority of the senior chefs are very stable and can offer that extra stability in the kitchen. The team exists of 20 Chefs + Kitchen hands.
The role is offering a salary of up to $130K+S for the right candidate.
The Executive Chef’s responsibility is to look after all the food and labor costs of the venue. But the main focus is the team, consistency, and quality, as well as menu design and execution.
What the client is looking for is:
• Someone who has experience in large volume venues.
• Knows how to build repour and positive culture in the kitchen.
• Good at putting systems and structures into place.
• Good leader and knows how to mentor staff.
• Likes being amongst it in the kitchen
• Solid skills in menu design and execution
• Can communicate with function coordinators and management
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.