- Located in South West and parking available
- Fantastic chance to play a key role in a very successful business
- Incredible property with that Wow factor
A stylish and funky venue that had a $7 million dollar fit out. The end result is stunning. A very funky, fun and sophisticated venue. It’s big over 200 seats and it’s going to be pumping. It has a microbrewery element that has been incorporated into the look and feel. Think stylish venues like the Ivy / The Bavarian Bier Cafe with a Microbrewery.
This venue is a hit with the locals and a destination for those looking for a great night out without having to go to the city. This is a large scale bar that impresses with its style and size. It is big though it is tastefully designed and broken up well. Located in South West Sydney with parking.
This is a role for a passionate Chef that wants to help run a successful venue. There is a lot of support from the Executive Chef. This is a great venue that has lots of perks and nice elements to it.
Ideally, you will come from a good quality pub background.
You will be responsible for all aspects of running the kitchen including:
- Doing a busy Pass, this is an important part of the role
- Hands-on cooking, mainly grill
- Hands-on running of the kitchen, it’s a small team
- Lead and train the team of chefs, improving food quality and skill level across the business
- Can create calm and collaborative energy in the kitchen
Coming from a similar busy high-end pub food venue will be preferred. You will have a small team so being a solid proven leader is critical. It’s hands-on so no experience with ordering or rostering required.
This role will suit someone who has a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to managing a busy venue.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.