- Career defining opportunity to work with the best
- Support and guidance from industry leaders
- Work with the best produce and suppliers available
This is a restaurant that is well known and respected in the Sydney Restaurant market. It has the enviable position of having consistently busy services week in week out, year-round. You do not get that sort of following in Sydney’s fickle market unless you are clear on your offering and you do it well and consistently. This upmarket 120 seater does. They would regularly do 220-250+ pax on a busy service.
It is now been reopened, very refined, seasonal and stunning food.
•Hands on with strong food knowledge
• Experience in a high volume environment
• Excellent cooking skills and overall technical expertise.
• Having flexibility and dedication, combined with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve results
• The ability to lead from the front, in a ‘hands on’ manner and belief in teamwork, people, people’s development and training.
• Having excellent communication skills thus enabling him/her to efficiently co-ordinate
• Having a modern man-management style
• Ability to motivate a diverse range of people and build rapport
• Strong communication an interpersonal skills and a passion for quality customer service
A generous base from $100 to $120K+S and in addition KPI based annual incentive.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.