- A very established and well-known hospitality group
- Chance to create your own menu
- Great salary plus perks
This is a busy Bistro serving the usual suspects at the moment, but you would also be involved in “Lifting” the level of food and coming up with some great specials and making it your own. Perfect chance for the right candidate to introduce themselves to the industry and be part of a growing social media presence.
The successful applicant will be working closely with the Group Executive Chef and the General Manager. The group Executive Chef is one of the great things about this role. He will be both mentor and support. You will be working together on things like new menus and projects and of course your training and up-skilling in any areas that you need to step up.
This opportunity is a fantastic chance to play a key role in a very successful business!
- Hands-on running of the kitchen. It’s a small team so it is a very hands-on role
- Building and training the team of 4 chefs
- The ability to create, cost and produce menus – the owners have said they really want to freshen up the style of food offered, and the new head chef can really take the reins and make it their own
- Maintaining a cohesive and inclusive relationship with all the staff and can create calm and collaborative energy in the kitchen
The Ideal Background
Primarily a Head Chef or a Strong Sous Chef coming from a similar background. The Client is ideally seeking a Chef with a pub experience, exposure to P&L’s and focused on menu creation and growth.
The Hours & Remuneration
The chefs are on a salary, work for up to 44 hours per week with two days off.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.