This place on the Hills will be an exciting new venture that’s set to be the talk of the town. Boasting the touch of Sydney’s finest architects, the space is light, airy and chic. There’s a wood fire grill in a gorgeous kitchen for you to work in.
Pony Design, a highly respected company behind some of the best venues in Sydney, is the main designer and creator of this new venue. Think of the Nomad with Ottolenghi style cooking.
- New venture for you to make your mark
- Raise the bar and make a splash with new venue
- 5 weeks off and high pay
As the head chef, you will oversee the pre-opening tasks such as staffing, establishing systems and policies, and building a positive working culture.
Once the restaurant is up and running, your job involves supervising the pass, sections and hands-on cooking. There is some admin work involved too such as costing, training and hiring. Your daily tasks include:
- Invoice management
- Timesheets, labour costing and budgeting
- Doing menus and specials
- Implementing creative strategies
- Adhering to food and labour KPIs
Required Experience and Traits
- Experience preparing and opening restaurant is desirable
- Background in establishing SOPs
- Highly organised with attention to details
- Passionate, driven and eager for success
- Able to lead and nurture a kitchen team
Benefits and Culture
- New venue opening soon near CBD
- Nomad style with Ottolenghi kind of food
- Venue designed by highly respected Pony Design
- Wood fire grills in beautiful kitchen
- Take charge of pre-opening tasks
- Hire, set up SOPs and establish working culture
- Support from owners
- High paying role for the right candidate
- 5 weeks off
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.