- Career defining opportunity to work with the best
- Support and guidance from industry leaders
- Work with the best produce and suppliers available
This venue is popular in Sydney. It’s a stunning location down on the water in Sydney’s Lower North Shore, think not too far from Balmoral. You would be overseeing two major parts of this venue. The first is the signature restaurant, which of course would be your baby. The second is a more casual offering where people can have a drink and some snacks and you would have oversight in this area as well.
The business has attracted some serious talent over the years and knows how to work with high performing people. You’ll be given the scope and tools to achieve great things. You’ll have the support that you need and the freedom to do what you do best.
What you will need
• Hands-on with strong food knowledge
• Having worked in high-profile venues and have a profile yourself
• Excellent cooking skills and overall technical expertise.
• Having flexibility and dedication, combined with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve results
• The ability to lead from the front, in a ‘hands on’ manner and belief in teamwork, people, people’s development and training.
• Having excellent communication skills
• Having a modern man-management style, zero tolerance for “Old school” kitchen culture
• Ability to motivate a diverse range of people and build rapport
Salary up to $150K+S depending on experience.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.