- Well-known and highly rated venue
- Put your own spin on the menu
- Great company culture and support
This place is a real locals venue with a focus on providing great food, service and entertainment. With multiple bars, a busy bistro serving all the much-loved pub classics it’s easy to see why this is the go-to Pub in the area.
This is a role that you will really be able to sink your teeth into. You will have the support of the Owner and GM but ultimately you will be responsible all aspects of the kitchen, building and driving your team, creating and producing menu’s and ensuring that a high level of consistency is maintained.
You will be overseeing a relatively team of around 8 in the kitchen as with all the roles these days it is a very much a hands-on role.
The Ideal background
We’re looking for someone to come in with fresh eyes and a positive attitude. Someone who loves cooking, someone who is happy doing a good parmy and also trying some new more contemporary specials etc.
For this role, we are looking for someone that:
- Is a leader in the kitchen. Someone that likes to lead by example and gain respect from their brigade.
- Has the ability to create, cost and produce menus that fit within the current price points and style but still keep the loyal clientele interested and pleasantly surprised with your take on this style of food
- Has the ability to develop the business particularly in the area of functions and repeat business.
- Maintains a cohesive and inclusive relationship with front of house
- Is cool, calm and collected under pressure
The salary on offer is up to $100k+Super for the right candidate and working around 50hours per week.