This Fairfield burger joint is famous with the local crowd due to its chic and trendy design and of course, delicious burgers. The kitchen is designed to make good burgers and steaks with great chargrill appliances.
- Casual friendly atmosphere with great support
- Share ideas on menu items
- Join a famous brand offering good hours
Work under a group head chef who is laidback with extensive experience in the industry. You’ll make some of the ingredients in-house so the burgers are high quality while contributing ideas to the menu too.
The working hours are flexible at 50 hours per week, giving you a nice balance between work and social life. You will be paid up to $80K+ super.
Required Experience and Traits
The right head chef is:
- A leader who can take charge and nurture staff members
- A good mentor who can grow the kitchen team
- Someone who can establish processes and systems such as order sheets, prep lists and rosters
- Able to work efficiently and calmly when it gets busy.
- Not into tough love such as screaming and yelling
Benefits and Culture
- Famous burger place in Fairfield
- Near transport with parking available
- Understanding group head chef
- Great chargrills to make burgers and steaks
- 50 hours per week
- $80K + super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.