Recently refurbished pub under a growing company is seeking a head chef to propel the F&B section forward. Located in the south west of Sydney, this cool pub is a big hit with the locals and large groups for functions.
The company owns several venues across Sydney and this pub is considered their main breadwinner. The kitchen has been freshly updated with top equipment for the whole team.
- Good company to work for
- Newly refurbished pub
- Up to $110K+Super
You will look after all the food and labour costs, work with the Group GM, train and nurture the kitchen team. You’ll also be leading a formidable team here, where the senior chefs are stable long-timers with unique strengths in the kitchen. There are 15 chefs and kitchen hands currently. Food here is like Coogee Pavilion but with a smaller cover.
In terms of working hours, you may get Sundays and Mondays off once the kitchen team is stable and consistent. The salary is between $100K and $110K + Super.
Required Experience and Traits
- A chef who can manage large volumes
- Can foster a positive working place
- A heart-warming leader who can mentor staff members
- Able to implement systems and procedures
- A hands-on chef who can really deliver in the kitchen
Benefits and Culture
- Up to $110K+super
- Modern Liverpool pub
- Recently renovated
- Flagship venue in company’s portfolio
- Sundays and Mondays off further down the line
- Capable team with several senior chefs
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.