- Make your mark on this long-term project
- Great remuneration package
- High quality F&B venue offering senior mgmt within a new pathway
With a 3 stage opening over the next 18months, this is a big venue that has been gutted and totally redesigned. Modelled on very successful similar businesses in London and New York by an owner that knows good food and design.
Currently, in the pre-opening stage, this is going to be a large scale project and a significant offering to thriving and cosmopolitan Canberra. With the 1st stage of the opening being a New York-style food precinct which you would be working on 1st up. Part of stage one is multiple bars and later in the year events spaces this will be the standout venue for the surrounding areas and beyond.
As the ideal candidate, you will come with a hands-on approach to the position and a background that is both highly creative and food-focused, preferably with a strong quality restaurant background. This venue is going to be a game-changer within the area, offering a stylish product with great ideas and products to back it up.
Your background will have a stable history with strong technical cooking skills and is passionate about the industry and composed in pressure situations.
You’ll also be someone who has a passion for the industry, full of ideas, who can understand the area and clientele, maximizing the offering to fulfil its potential.
- Proven experience leading, managing, motivating and driving teams.
- A ‘hands on’ approach and lead from the front.
- Simple contemporary food approach
- Paramount in this role is the ability to understand the market and target opportunities
- Fantastic presentation and great communication skills.
This project is highly rewarding, not only for being the centre of a F & B revolution for the area but also for working with like-minded professionals and a company that has an on-trend approach to dining.
Great salary, up to $95K+ Super dependent on skills and experience.