- Career defining opportunity to work with a passionate Hospo group
- Support and guidance from group Exec Chef / Managers
- Work with the best local produce and seafood
This stunning venue is just a short walk to the beach, nestled near plenty of tourist attractions and award winning wineries. It is a vibrant destination for dining and weekend getaway in a stunning wine region.
With a pumping bistro that offers the locals and tourist lunch (Wed – Sun) and dinner 7 days a week, using the best local produce and seafood. There is even a production kitchen off-site to help with all the big prep jobs and support from the Exec Chef.
We are looking for a well-established senior chef or up and coming head chef who wants to take their career to the next level.
As a Head Chef you will be responsible for all aspects of running the kitchen day to day and developing the team:
- Full accountability for running of the kitchen
- Build and train the team of chefs
- Have creative input and collaborate with the group exec chef
- Comfortable with the administration and controlling costs, but not necessary, or the opportunity to learn these skills
The successful candidate must be based in Australia currently and be available to relocate to Tasmania (May need to Quarantine depending where you’re coming from). They will have a strong background in ala carte restaurants / pub bistro / small function groups with set menus and high volume.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.