- Be part of this new food offering
- This is a fantastic career opportunity with a supportive management & team
- Beautiful, family friendly area
This is a Club that has undergone significant change and renovation. It has set the standards in the area. It has had a re-designed restaurant and a total overhaul of the functions space. The fit out is 5* quality. It is certainly a property that anyone can be proud to be a part of. It is located in the Central Coast of NSW, a beautiful area and a fantastic place to raise a family.
The role will change and evolve though it is a small/midsize club and kitchen team; therefore, it will be very hands on and it is far from an office job.
We are looking for a head chef who is really passionate about food and highly organised and capable of staying on top of some basic costings and admin.
- Playing a key hands-on role managing a diverse team
- Controlling variables, labour, wastage
- Working within existing systems as well as implementing new ones
What you will need
- Proven successful Head Chef in a similar environment (Club or Hotel)
- Strong process and administrations skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to train, lead and motivate your team to succeed
- Ability to motivate a diverse range of people and build rapport
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for quality customer service
- Strong food knowledge
- Experience in both casual a la carte and functions
- Naturally passionate, friendly and have a positive can-do attitude
This is a family-friendly property and area. The role will give you the ability to demonstrate in a measurable environment what you can do. The salary for this position is up to $82K plus Super for the right candidate.
If you don’t meet all of the criteria but you are a sous chef in a similar environment, we encourage you to apply. This is a great opportunity if you are up for a challenge and ready for that sea change.