- Head Chef of a Middle Eastern/Lebanese inspired Pub in the Inner West
- Be part of a reputable Hospitality Group with venues around Sydney
- Join a strong established kitchen team needing a strong Head Chef
This property is part of a large and hospitality group known for always keeping it fresh and unique!
A beautiful pub in the Inner West with some young clientele-based weekend trade.
They have amazing beer garden, live music and DJ’s. This one is a very well-known venue that the locals love!
This is a role for a passionate Chef that wants to run a successful trendy bistro. A lot of support will come from the Group Executive Chef. This is a great venue that has lots of perks and nice elements to it.
The head chef of this venue will need to be creative and switched on, generally focused on coming up with new menus ideas while driving the kitchen. The strong sous will assist you with menu creation, rostering and some more of the admin elements to lighten the load.
The ideal candidate must have a good quality restaurant or high-end pub background. Some knowledge in Middle Eastern cooking is a plus.
You will be responsible for all aspects of running the kitchen including:
- Hands-on running of the kitchen. It’s a mid-size team and there will be a small amount of admin but mainly hands on in the kitchen.
- Lead and train the team of chefs, improving food quality and skill level across the business
- The ability to create the menus and specials, and cost them
- The ability to work with the group chef to develop and drive the business
- Can create calm and collaborative energy in the kitchen
The Hours & Remuneration
The chefs in this kitchen work 42-45 hours per week any extra shifts you will get paid overtime and two days off.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.