- Located in Sydney’s north shore; with parking
- Good work-life balance and early finish
- Positive owners and company culture
This is a beautiful restaurant that is constantly busy. Working for this venue will be something you can be proud of and you are eager to tell your friends and family about. It has had a lot of positive press and still gets strong reviews. This is considered to be the place to be especially during summer.
To give you an idea about the clientele, it is mixed of regulars and has a great vibe. The open kitchen gives you the feeling that you are right in the middle of what’s going on.
The client is known to be very supportive especially about creating a positive culture. What the client wants is to modernise the food somewhat. The plan is to move towards fresh, light, and seasonal. Think about 3 Blue Ducks, Chiswick, Grounds, etc. It is about fresh, delicious, colourful food build around seasonality and what’s good.
We are looking for a head chef who is creative and likes the style of food mentioned. It’s a hands-on role, whether you are on the busy grill section or pass. You are basically in there with the guys getting your hands dirty.
The ideal candidate is:
• Someone who is a great cook and can also handle a section when under the pump
• Highly organised and can maintain a high consistency in service and prep.
• Can create a calm and collaborative energy with their staff
• Ability to control costs, food and labor costs
• Have a bit of those creative juices flowing when it comes to doing specials
Lastly but more importantly, we require No Ego. We are after an all-around good guy / girl personality wise. This head chef position is a senior role but flat structure. So no prima donnas are allowed.
This is seriously a good gig you should highly consider!
If this sounds like you, please hit APPLY NOW.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry, and more importantly, what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page www.facebook.com/PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.