- Kitchen is open and fully set up
- Step into an established, well run business with great owners
- Opportunity to take you career to the next level
This is a very stylish and open 60 seat restaurant / Bar in the south of Sydney. It is located right on the beach, close to public transport and parking. This is a food-driven venue and designed for foodies with a fully open kitchen to see all the action. The venue is perfect for long ladies lunches and elegant dinner catch-ups.
A very chic venue with designer fit-out, lots of natural light, and an open kitchen. They’re always serving high-quality food with a strong drinks/wine list.
And they’re looking for a Head Chef or Strong Sous!
The food is classic Italian, keeping it simple, fresh, and light. Lots of fresh pastas, salami and classic Italian crowd pleasers! No need to mess with the classics that work!
The current menu works well and the locals love it, so the menu doesn’t change much! There will be a true collaboration with the owners who are positive and good people. While they have set some guidelines, they are also very open to the Chef running specials and having menu input.
The owners are true Hospo people — smart, hardworking and supportive. They are very passionate about the hospitality industry, love to promote good talent. You will be in charge of the small team of 4 chefs and the business is only open 5 days a week, so 2 days off together guaranteed.
The client is looking for the following qualities:
• A team player, down to earth low ego and a good communicator
• Comes from a quality cooking background
• Very hands on and loves to use in-season produce, very low admin
• Knows how to mentor or train kitchen staff
• Leads by example and takes charge
• Calm and organised in a busy environment
• Determined to prove and establish themselves as a serious chef
The salary on offer is up to $90k + Super + kitchen tips.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.