This is a 4.5 starred hotel in a scenic part of NSW that’s rapidly becoming popular for getaways. Boasting 200 rooms, it also features a modern Australian restaurant, 3 conference rooms and a rooftop lounge.
The region produces some of the finest ingredients in Australia, and it is evident in the restaurant’s menu. To put things in perspective, the hotel gets more revenue from its food and beverage department that the guest room department. It’s truly a foodie’s destination.
- Top 10 restaurant in the region
- 4 weeks’ lodging in relocation package
- Career growth and progression
You’ll report to the GM, who was an exec chef previously, so he has done all the hard yards within the company. He is an invaluable mentor to have in this business.
The kitchen team consists of 10 people, and are in need of a good leader for guidance. As the head chef, you will supervise the daily operations of the kitchen and devise ways to take the restaurant up a notch.
As part of the relocation package, the company is providing 4 weeks’ accommodation while you find your footing. The pay is around $90K + Super, which brings your total package to around $100K.
Required Experience and Traits
- Creative and able to find solutions no matter the situation
- Experienced in doing rosters, costing and menu creation
- Passionate and skilled in the kitchen
- Highly organised and neat
- Able to lead and nurture a small team
- Able to devise strategies to hit business goals
Benefits and Culture
- Relocate to beautiful part of NSW
- 5 starred hotel
- Top restaurant in the region
- Fresh produce and wines
- Team of 10 in kitchen
- Mentorship form GM who was previously exec chef
- $90K+ super
- 4 weeks’ accommodation part of relocation package
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.