- Put your own stamp in the business
- Located 10 minutes from the city in Glebe
- Kitchen is open and well set up
This is a very stylish and cosy new 60-seat wine bar opening in August. It is located 10 mins from Sydney and close to parking. This new and stunning food-driven Wine Bar / Restaurant is designed for foodies, long ladies lunches and elegant dinner catch-ups with what will be a solid natural wine list.
High-end designer fit-out, lots of natural light, an open kitchen make this venue very chic. It is going to be high-quality food and a strong drinks/wine list.
The food will be modern share plates keeping it simple and fresh. On the lighter side, lots of seafood, fresh salads, etc. With the high-end fit out, it’s very popular with the female lunch crowd so creating menus that are working with that in mind.
As Head Chef, you will also have the opportunity to change the menus regularly and play with the food, a true collaboration with the owners who are positive and good people. While they have set some guidelines, they are also very open to the Chef taking the lead.
The owners are smart, nice people and supportive. They are very passionate about the hospitality industry and love to promote good talent. You will have initially a team of three, and then more as things progress.
For this head chef role, the client is looking for someone who
• Is a team player, down to earth low ego and a good communicator
• Comes from a quality fine dining background
• Is highly creative and loves to use in-season produce
• Knows how to mentor or train kitchen staff
• Leads by example and takes charge
• Is calm and organised in a busy environment
• Is determined to prove and establish themselves as a serious chef
The salary on offer is up to $85K+Super.
If you think this is something that suits you. Apply to this advert as we have a lot more information about the role, pictures of the venue, set up of the site, etc.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page. It’s quick and easy.