The restaurant has a contemporary look and a modern approach to dining. Their indoor and outdoor dining offers a relaxed atmosphere. Guests can expect a more upmarket dining experience with simple, fresh and appealing meals prepared by a dedicated team of 8 chefs.
They would usually seat 100 pax. On a busy lunch service, it can reach 250-300 pax. During the week, they’ll have 60-80 pax.
- Beautiful waterfront location
- Fast paced environment, straight shifts, early finish (9:30PM)
- Big company with a supportive management
The head chef we are looking for must take on a management role. You must be a strong but fair leader that does things by the book. You are expected to oversee the various busy outlets around the club, from fine dining to a busy bistro and upmarket functions.
The usual duties and responsibilities will apply, including the following:
- Overseeing all aspects of the food outlets of the Club
- Making sure standards are kept and maintained
- Overseeing the Chefs and making sure that they are on track for service
- Training of staff
- Ordering, stock takes, etc.
- Writing of menus and specials
- Responsibilities for costs and budgets for that outlet
- Overseeing HACCAP compliance
On average, you will be working between 40 and 45 hours a week. You’ll have an early finish, so there will be time to socialize and see family and friends.
If you are from the North and looking for a new and exciting role in a 1st class property close to home, then this role is for you!