- Be part of the “ground up” development of the new food offering
- Fantastic career opportunity; supportive management & team
- Beautiful & family friendly area
The Club is undergoing a significant change and renovation. It is projected to set the standards in the area. The fit out is 5* quality and it will certainly be a property that you would be proud to work as head chef.
It is located in Sydney’s South, in a beautiful area and a fantastic place to raise a family out of the hustle and bustle.
The role will change and evolve especially given the pre-opening and planning element of this role. Overall, since it is a small/middle size kitchen team, it will be hands on and is far from an office job. We are looking for a head chef who is really passionate about food, highly organised, and capable of staying on top of costings and kitchen administration.
- Playing a key hands on role managing a diverse team
- Controlling variables, labour, wastage
- Working within existing systems as well as implementing new ones
- Implementing and managing the budgets for areas under your control
What You Will Need
- Proven successful head chef from a quality restaurant background
- Strong process and administrations skills
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to train, lead and motivate your team to succeed
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and a passion for quality customer service
- Strong food knowledge
- Naturally, you will be passionate, friendly and have a positive can-do attitude.
It is located in a family friendly property, and the role will give you the ability to demonstrate in a measurable environment what you can do. The salary for this position is up to $90K plus super for the right candidate. You also get 5 weeks of holidays.
If you don’t meet all of the criteria but you are a head chef in a similar environment with proven financial and management skills, we would encourage you to apply. If you are up for a challenge and ready for that change, then join us.
If you want to hear what jobs we have going, please like our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. You may visit www.placedrecruitment.com.au as well to keep your finger on the pulse.