- Sophisticated and idyllic – an oasis in the North-West!
- 30 mins from CBD and Parramatta alike
- Brilliant career prospects with one of Sydney’s finest restaurant groups
Offering the ultimate balance of relaxed country charm and contemporary city vibes, this huge new kid on the block is destined to make a solid play for number one on this summer’s list of heavy hitting destination hot spots.
With a note-perfect design and visions for a marketing leading premium restaurant along with 2 public bars, a wine bar and large function area, the ambitious venue is like nothing else of its kind and is certain to transform this gorgeous area, providing its own buzzing vibrant gathering place.
Opening its doors within the next couple of months, we are now on the hunt for an epic head chef to showcase the kitchen and really bring this baby home. The modern menus will include rotisserie meats in the premium restaurant, tapas in the wine bar and modern takes of pub classics in the public bar with lots of room to do some seriously good food.
Bringing that city experience to the venture, you will need a strong background in high end premium establishments as well as big operations and will be experienced with running multiple offerings.
What you will need
- Strong food knowledge and a genuine passion for the industry
- A great personal brand and repertoire for the job
- Experience at min. head or executive level in high profile, premium and busy venues
- Excellent cooking skills and overall technical expertise
- A proven ability to rally a team around you, with clear communication skills and a contemporary management style
- A natural collaborator, focused on the success of the restaurant
- Be proven at the business side of running a kitchen, with a clear and demonstrable understanding of managing financials
- The ability to lead from the front, in a ‘hands on’ manner and belief in teamwork, people, people’s development and training
- Full working rights in Australia
This group knows what it means to look after their chef talent and your career will be at the forefront of their mind from the moment you step foot in the door. With a growing portfolio, there is room to move and further develop your career.