- Located just out of the city
- Fantastic chance to play a key role in an established business
- Incredible property with that WOW factor
This property is part of a boutique hospitality group known for always keeping it fresh and unique! The owners are very passionate and fair and have built up a mini-empire with several other venues in their portfolio.
Upstairs is a beautiful pub with a more restaurant-style, and out the back is a casual garden bistro. It’s a nice size venue currently doing between 50 and 100 pax per service on a quiet day and 280 pax on a busy day.
It’s still quite a new fit-out and they actually did the kitchen, which is rare! A great kitchen to work in with its very clean and modern design.
This is a role for a passionate Sous or Head Chef who wants to step-up and take the reins of this busy venue and managing a team of about 10 members.
The Group Executive Chef is available to provide the support needed. This is a great venue that has lots of perks and nice elements to it. We are looking for a Chef coming from a good quality restaurant or high-end pub background.
You will be responsible for all aspects of running the kitchen including:
- Hands-on running of the kitchen – A small to mid-size team so it’s a totally hands-on role
- Lead and train the team of chefs, improving food quality and skill level across the business
- The ability to contribute to menu ideas and specials, creating and costing
- The ability to work with the owners in developing and driving the business
- Can create a calm and collaborative energy in the kitchen
The Hours & Remuneration
The chefs are on a salary. Up to 43 hours per week and anything over that you get paid overtime. Nice hey!? Two days off, generally Sunday-Monday.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.