This newly opened pub in south west Sydney has received rave reviews from the local crowd. It is superbly designed with function space while the kitchen is almost brand new.
All the equipment in the kitchen is less than a year old. It has 3 large combi ovens, pizza oven, choufons, brat pans and many more. There’s plenty of storage with a cool room, freezer and dry store space.
Food here are good old classic pub fares with an American twist. It opens 7 days a week with weekends packed to the brim.
The group behind this venture owns several pubs across Sydney. This pub is considered their flagship in their impressive portfolio. The owners will be putting a lot of effort and focus to make this venue a Sydney icon.
- Recently launched pub near Campbelltown
- Outstanding kitchen with everything less than a year old
- Supportive owners and management team
You will have plenty of challenges and growth opportunities in this new flagship pub. Your responsibilities include putting in efficient processes and systems in place and rolling up your sleeves in the kitchen.
You will also work closely with the group executive chef, by managing KPIs and day-to-day operations.
Required Experience and Traits
The ideal head chef is:
- Individual with experience doing large covers in high volume
- Natural leader and understands organization
- A doer who can implement systems and processes
- Hands-on person in the kitchen
Benefits and Culture
- New flagship pub for you to run the show
- Join innovative pub group
- Almost new fully equipped kitchen
- Supportive management team and owners
- May get Sunday and Monday off
- Between $100K-$120K +super
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and the latest pay rates.