- Fantastic chance to play a key role in a very successful business
- Take the reins and make this your own with support from a strong group Exec
- Averaging 42-44 hours per week
This is a busy Bistro serving the usual suspects at the moment, but you would also be involved in “Lifting” the level of food, coming up with some great specials and making it your own. Perfect chance for the right candidate to expose themselves to the industry and be part of a growing social media presence.
The role will be working closely with the Group Executive Chef and the General Manager. The group Executive Chef is one of the great things about this role, he will be your mentor and support. You will be working closely with him on things like new menus and projects, and of course your training and up-skilling in any areas that you need to step up.
- Hands-on running of the kitchen. It’s a small team so it is a totally hands-on role
- Building and training the team of 4 chefs
- The ability to create, cost and produce menus. The owners have said they really want to freshen up the style of food offered, and the new head chef can really take the reins and make it their own
- Maintaining a cohesive and inclusive relationship with all the staff and can create calm and collaborative energy in the kitchen
The Ideal Background
Ideally, you are a head Chef or a Strong Sous Chef coming from a similar background. The Client is ideally seeking a Chef with experience working in a pub, exposure to P&L’s and focused on menu creation and growth.
The Hours & Remuneration
The chefs are on a salary, working up to 44 hours per week with two days off.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.