This is a superb location in the CBD, as it is a 10-minute walk from major train stations and bus stops. This 75-seater venue hosts casual catch-ups, foodie gatherings and enjoyable meals.
The parent company is progressive and growing every year. They want to hire a head chef who will steer the venue in a new and better direction this year.
You will be working 50 hours a week, Monday to Friday. The kitchen team get along well and are efficient at what they do.
If you’re interested in the role, contact us as we can provide further details on the role and company including pictures and site details.
- New fully equipped galley style kitchen
- 10 mins’ walk from major train stops
- Make your own mark in the property
Required Experience and Traits
We’re looking for:
- Experience working in premium or high-end restaurants
- Innovative and bold
- Loves to cook with seasonal produce
- Able to lead, mentor and nurture a team
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure
- Driven to progress further in their career
Benefits and Culture
- Bring your ideas to life
- Cook with seasonal ingredients
- 75-seater venue
- 10 minutes’ walk from major train stations
- CBD location
- Great working culture and vibe
- 50 hours/week
- Monday – Friday
- $1200 nett/week
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page