This waterfront club has both indoor and outdoor dining to please any crowd. Situated near Hornsby, this modern 100-seat venue can serve up to 300 pax during a busy shift. The building is airy with open spaces and a chilled upmarket vibe. Food here is simple, refreshing and tasty.
- Busy venue near Hornsby in Sydney
- Finish by 9:30pm
- Large business with good managers
You’ll manage a team of 8 chefs, who cook the many outlets in the club from fine dining to bistro and posh functions.
The company is on the hunt for a capable, firm and fair head chef who follows the rules.
You will be:
- Managing all the F&B in the club
- Ensure the food standard is consistent and excellent
- Manage all the chefs including mentoring, rostering, training
- Doing stock taking and management
- Coming up with specials and menus
- Doing budgeting and costing
- Ensure compliance with HACCAP
You’ll work straight shifts and finish by 9:30pm latest. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a work-life balance, especially as the hours are 40 – 45 per week on average.
Benefits and Culture
- North Sydney location
- Club with bars, fine dining
- Lead a team of 8 chefs
- Oversee all the F&B in the club
- Straight shifts only
- Early finish
- 45 hours/week max
- Supportive senior managers
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.