- Be part of the development of the new food offering
- Fantastic career opportunity! Supportive management & team
- Beautiful, family friendly area
The club is located in Newcastle/Central Coast region of NSW. It is a beautiful area and a fantastic place to raise a family.
This venue has undergone and is undergoing significant change and renovation. It is set to be a club that sets the standards in the area. It has several stages of development planned.
The fit out is 5* quality and it will certainly be a property that you would be proud to work at. The business is well set-up and has a solid and stable kitchen brigade. The venue is modern and has a modern approach to looking after and managing its people – one of the reasons they have such strong retention.
The venue/kitchens and culture are all in good shape, so as executive or head chef, your role will be more about managing and maintaining what is already in place and working with the executive team to build the next steps.
We are looking for a chef that is really passionate about food, highly organised and, most importantly, a true leader.
- Playing a key hands-on role managing a diverse team
- Controlling variables, labour, wastage
- Working within existing systems as well as implementing new ones
- Implementing the company’s growth plans including new renovations and future ventures
- Implementing and managing the budgets for areas under your control and being on top of the P&L
What You Will Need
- Proven successful Head Chef in a similar environment (Club or Hotel)
- Strong process and administrations skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to train, lead and motivate your team to succeed
- Ability to motivate a diverse range of people and build rapport
- Strong communication an interpersonal skills and a passion for quality customer service
- Strong food knowledge
- Experience in both casual A La Carte and Functions
- You should be naturally passionate and friendly and have a positive can-do attitude.
The property is located in a family friendly area. The role will give you the ability to demonstrate what you can do in a measurable environment. The salary for this position is up to$120K plus super for the right candidate.
If you want to hear what jobs we have going, please like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlacedRecruitment/. You may also visit our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au to keep your finger on the pulse on what’s new in the industry.