- 5* quality venue with a solid kitchen brigade
- Modern approach on management
- A family friendly area
Located in the Newcastle/Central Coast region of NSW, the property is nestled in an area that not only is beautiful but also known to be family friendly, thus perfect to raise a family.
This modern F&B club has undergone changes and is still going through renovation to set itself as the standard in the area. It has several stages of development planned.
With a 5* quality fit out, this is a property that you’ll surely be proud to work at. The business is already well established and it has a solid and stable kitchen brigade. The venue is modern and the owners also use a modern approach to looking after and managing its people – just a few reasons why they have such strong retention.
Every aspect of this property is functioning and doing well, so your responsibility is really more about managing and maintaining what is already in place. You are also expected to be working with the executive team to build the next steps.
We are looking for an executive or head chef who is really passionate about food, highly organised, and a true leader most importantly.
- Playing a key hands-on role managing a diverse team
- Controlling variables, labour, wastage
- Working within existing systems as well as implementing new ones
- Implementing the company’s growth plans including new renovations and future ventures
- Implementing and managing the budgets for areas under your control and being on top of the P&L
What You Will Need
- Proven successful Head Chef in a similar environment (Club or Hotel)
- Strong process and administrations skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to train, lead and motivate your team to succeed
- Ability to motivate a diverse range of people and build rapport
- Strong communication an interpersonal skills and a passion for quality customer service
- Strong food knowledge
- Experience in both casual A La Carte and Functions
- Naturally you will be passionate, friendly and have a positive can do attitude.
Set yourself and/or your family in this beautiful and family friendly area. Get to demonstrate your skills and ability in a measurable environment. For the right candidate, you are looking at up to $120K plus super.
If you want to hear what jobs we have going, please like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlacedRecruitment/. You may also visit our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au to keep your finger on the pulse on what’s new in the industry.