- Incredible property room for a chef to stamp their own ideas
- Fantastic chance to play a key role in a very successful business
- Senior strategic role with growth
The Location and Venue
The venue is located in a stunning wine region. It is two hours from Melbourne. It already has a strong food scene and is a beautiful place to live in and, if at that stage of life, raise a family.
The proposition for this person going in really is about the two stages of this venue. As it stands currently, it’s a beautiful modern venue with well kitted out in all food and beverage outlet. They are considered market leaders and are benchmarks within the industry.
Also interestingly, there is a significant development underway over the next two years which will see a (100 room) 5* resort and conference centre added to the venue.
This is a really interesting role that will absolutely see you of course in touch with the kitchen and the food. Driving the culture in food and beverage through your passion and skill as a chef. This is, however, a true executive chef role and we are looking for someone who is truly a big picture thinker and has a modern, collaborative man-management style.
Aside from running day-to-day operations, other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Timesheets – Labour costing & budgeting
- Full menu designing and coming up with specials
- Strategizing & coming up with new concepts for the F&B department
- Running to Food and Labour %’s
- Planning and contributing an executive level
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS A RELOCATION ROLE
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly, what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s that quick and easy.