- Be part of the development of the new food offering
- Fantastic career opportunity! Supportive management & team
- Beautiful, family friendly area
The club is located in the Newcastle/Central Coast region of NSW. It is a beautiful area and a fantastic place to raise a family.
This is a club that has undergone and is undergoing significant change and renovation. The venue is geared towards setting the standards in the area. It has several stages of development planned.
The fit out is 5* quality and will certainly be a property that you would be proud to work at. This is a well set-up business and has a solid and stable kitchen brigade. The venue is modern and also has a modern approach to looking after and managing its people – one of the reasons they have such strong retention.
The venue/kitchens and culture are all in good shape, so as an executive chef, your role will be more on managing and maintaining what is already in place and working with the executive team to build the next steps.
We are looking for someone who is really passionate about food, highly organised, and most importantly, a true leader.
- Playing a key hands-on role managing a diverse team
- Controlling variables, labour, wastage
- Working within existing systems as well as implementing new ones
- Implementing the company’s growth plans including new renovations and future ventures
- Implementing and managing the budgets for areas under your control and being on top of the P&L
What You Will Need
- Proven successful Head Chef in a similar environment (Club or Hotel)
- Strong process and administrations skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to train, lead and motivate your team to succeed
- Ability to motivate a diverse range of people and build rapport
- Strong communication an interpersonal skills and a passion for quality customer service
- Strong food knowledge
- Experience in both casual a la carte and functions
- Naturally you will be passionate, friendly and have a positive can do attitude.
The venue is located in a family friendly area, and this is a role that will give you the ability to demonstrate in a measurable environment what you can do. For the right candidate, the salary for this position is up to $120K plus Super.
If you want to hear what jobs we have going please like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/PlacedRecruitment to keep your finger on the pulse or visit our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au.