Step inside this new joint and experience top notch dining experience, from the chilled vibe to the creative menu and beach-inspired décor. The restaurant can accommodate 80 people and is packed during the day.
Showcase your modern Mediterranean magic in the menu and charm the dinner crowd. In terms of menu, think of established venues such as Appolo, Mercardo and Alpha and then jazz it up with your own signature.
- Establish your signature dishes and create a wave
- Raise the standard in the coolest new place in Sydney
- Fantastic salary on offer
As this is a fairly new restaurant, you will get to stamp your mark and cook for the dinner crowd. This means your shift starts at 3pm.
This place is already creating a buzz in town and enjoys a decent crowd since its opening.
You will take charge of the restaurant and prepare an impressive new menu inspired by Mediterranean dishes. You’ll also be establishing new systems, processes and create an engaging and lively kitchen culture.
The role can be described as a combination of hands-on cooking and management. Rest assured, you will play a key role in this business as you will get to control the reins. Your duties include:
- Managing and running daily operations
- Preparing menu and specials
- Cooking and supervising kitchen team
- Doing timesheets and labour costing
- Running the kitchen to KPI such as food and labour percentages
- Coming up with new strategies for the restaurant
Required Experience and Traits
What the client is searching for:
- An experienced head chef
- Well organised and committed to work
- Passionate and a capable leader
- Someone willing to learn and progress
Benefits and Culture
- High-paying role up to $100K+super
- Take charge of fairly new venue
- Play key leadership role and progress further in career
- Establish your own processes, systems and standard
- Showcase your modern Mediterranean skills
Want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.