If you’re looking for a fresh change, but is stuck due to your 457 Visa that’s attached to your sponsor, we can help you.
Our clients own highly respected venues, including hatted ones that are famous in Sydney. We have openings in the CBD, north and east of Sydney.
- Standard to above standard salaries
- Health working hours where you get to have a life
- Recruiters who come from this industry with inside knowledge
We’re interested in chefs de partie and sous chefs, who want to transfer their 457 Visas to another sponsor. Our clients can offer career growth, and high-quality working places that you’ll be proud of.
In fact, every single one of our clients offer standard or above market rates. The working hours vary, between 50 and 55 hours per week for hatted venues and between 45 and 50 hours in non-hatted ones.
All you need to do is apply directly to us, and we can get the ball rolling and start discussing what suits you.
Required Experience and Traits
- Long-term and stable working history
- Previous roles in hatted or Michelin starred venues is desirable
- Committed, independent and driven to progress their career and skills
- A chef who can work in busy environments and excel under pressure
Culture and Benefits
- Transfer your 457 Visa
- Step up to a fresh change
- Hatted and reputable venues
- Good working hours
- Above market rates
- Recruiters who speak your lingo
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.