This venue has been reopened to a big bang, adding another exciting hotspot for CBD nightlife. The restaurant, bar and pub has been designed in a contemporary and stunning style that has the whole town talking. It is a busy and hip venue that is guaranteed to make a great workplace for any chef.
- Dynamic hospitality group with chef hat venues
- Work under a caring boss with high staff retention rate
- Close to CBD and public transport
You are expected to organize and grow your section as a pastry chef de partie while working closely with the chef. You will also get to help out other sections of the kitchen so there will be opportunity to learn and develop in the kitchen. There are mentors for you in this role.
The hours are roughly 50 hours per week in a 7-shift roster. The team is solid and has been together a long time. The staff turnover rate is low as the boss here takes care of the staff.
Required Experience and Traits
The right candidate is:
- Experienced with a proven long term work history as a pastry demi or chef de partie
- A chef with good technical skills
- A good team player with a positive attitude
- Organised and willing to learn
- Willing to focus and work in a busy kitchen
Benefits and Culture
- Up to $60K+super+tips
- Super nice boss
- High staff retention rate
- Newly reopened fine dining venue
- Inner city venue close to public transport
- Opportunity to grow and learn from mentors
Want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.