Imagine working in one of Sydney’s iconic skyscrapers. Your kitchen sits on the 50th floor right in the CBD with breathtaking views of this beloved city.
The company has been catering to the rich, famous and powerful corporate clients for 5 years. The events are usually morning teas, buffets, seated dinners and ritzy cocktail functions. You’ll be cooking mostly modern Australian cuisine.
As a bonus, there are works underway to open a cafeteria style canteen on a different level to cater for all the workers in the building. The cuisine varies and you’ll get a chance to really get to know a lot of people.
- Learn under a fine dining chef doing premium catering
- Clients include powerful corporate figures of Sydney
- Kitchen has panoramic view of Sydney sitting in a skyscraper
This is a company that takes care of its employees. The kitchen is spacious and always well-stocked with quality ingredients. Working under a cool head chef, you’ll enjoy his fun personality and relaxed manner.
A hands-on boss, he loves to bring out the team for market shopping. The team is closely knitted and loves to socialise. Although it is a small team, there is never a dull moment in here. There’s usually music pumping in the kitchen during prep and service.
The pay package is $50K – $55K plus super. You’ll be working an average of 45 hours a week. There is no weekend work so you will be doing Monday to Friday only. The shift starts at 6 am and ends around 3pm. Best of all, they close over the Christmas and New Year period.
Required Experience and Traits
The head chef is keen to hire:
- A driven and independent chef
- A chef with good knife and pan skills
- Someone with a positive and upbeat personality
- Someone who knows the different dietary needs of clients
Benefits and Culture
- Work Monday to Friday only
- No late nights (6am – 3pm shift)
- Top-end caterer
- Small and strongly bonded team
- Fun environment in spacious kitchen
- Work in a famous skyscraper with views
- Opportunity to grow with canteen opening on another level
- $50K – $55K & Super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.