Join a progressive company that’s making a buzz in Sydney with this flagship venue, that focuses on modern Australian cuisine. The restaurant comes with a spectacular view that any Sydneysider would fall in love with.
The décor is all Australian from sofas, chairs and plates, which clearly reflect the wholesome Australian menu that boasts exotic game meats cooked to perfection.
- Dream kitchen any chef would love to work in
- Flagship venue with team pushing for a chef’s hat
- $55K+super+tips with uniform provided and laundered
The kitchen is a dream come true, designed by a chef for a team of chefs. It is fully equipped with the latest and greatest appliances and machines including:
- A Rotisserie
- 5 Flat Tops
- 6 Combi Ovens
- Built-in sous vide machine
- Top of the line copper pots enough for 2 kitchens
- Huge cool room to store everything – and have a party!
- Fridge space that can cover more than 1 kitchen
- Well-designed prep kitchen
- Separate pastry kitchen with marble bench and induction
- Air conditioned throughout
- Famous chefs consulting
The kitchen is busy and productive, where everyone gets to learn and improve their skills as chefs.
You’ll learn how to break a whole animal down and use every part to avoid wastage. The kitchen is well stocked with game meats such as pigeon and veal, and authentic Australian produce.
The salary is $55K plus super and tips. The working hours are standard, at 50 hours a week. Uniforms such as a chef’s jacket and apron will be given and laundered.
This role presents an opportunity to work elsewhere as the company has grand plans to take over other existing venues in the future. You can stay here and build a fruitful career.
The kitchen is also open to those on working holiday visa, that are keen on a sponsorship to stay and work in Australia.
Required Experience and Traits
You need to be:
- Passionate about food
- Driven and self-motivated
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- A good team player
Benefits and Culture
- Work in a dream kitchen
- Separate pastry kitchen
- Learn how to cook game meat
- Productive kitchen where you can grow as a chef
- $55K + super + tips
- Chef’s jacket and apron provided and laundered
- Open to sponsorship
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.