This newly launched venue sits in the heart of Sydney CBD. It has multiple floors complete with a rooftop garden and bar area and decorated in a quirky but tasteful style. Public transport is just 5 minutes away.
It mainly serves the corporate crowd and families during the day with around 100 covers. Trendy and stylish guests crowd the venue at night with over 200 covers in a busy shift. Food is modern classic with a delicious twist to cater to all palettes.
There are two kitchens on site. The main kitchen has an open concept with a panoramic view of the surrounding area. The secondary kitchen is housed upstairs and mainly for functions such as corporate events and birthdays. Glitzy pop-up events with the press and famous chefs are also a common sight.
- Relaxed and family like work environment
- Get work-life balance with 1 day off for weekend
- Two kitchens producing casual and modern food
Although a famous chef dictates the food concept here, you will have full license to be creative with each dish together with the head chef.
You will work in a laid-back environment with people who get along well like a family. It is a cheerful workplace with a lot of good humored banter. People are professional and will get the job done.
The GM, operations manager and the executive chef are also available to assist the kitchen when needed. The head chef is very supportive of kitchen staff.
Required Experience and Traits
The client is looking for:
- Someone passionate about creating and cooking
- A productive person who can work in busy environment
- Positive personality and loves to have fun
- Efficient multi-tasker during prep and service
Benefits & Culture
- $55-$58K + super
- Genuine staff members who get along like family
- CBD location close to transport
- Get 1 day during weekend off
- Sponsorship for the right person.
Please like our Facebook page to get updated with new jobs, industry stories and pay rates.