This restaurant is considered a CBD hotspot with loyal customers who come here for workday lunches and after work drinks. There’s usually a mix of canape events and ala carte dining at night. The food here is delicious and one of the venue’s specialties is prime beef cuts cooked to perfection using the right technique.
The restaurant is nice and cozy during cooler months and buzzing with life during summer. It boasts contemporary décor and a beautifully designed layout including a spacious kitchen that sits at the heart of the restaurant.
The open concept kitchen is well-equipped and centers on wood fire grills, which adds a fusion charm to the menu.
- CBD restaurant with flexible hours – no work on Sunday!
- Solid and stable team in a fun family environment
- Chance to become junior sous chef one day
There are 5-9 chefs during service and majority of the prep work is done in-house. The head chef is a treat to work with as he is always guiding and mentoring staff members to excel in their jobs. He’s relaxed, caring and friendly to all.
The client is looking for a chef de partie for mains. You will have a chance to contribute to the menu here, with an opportunity to become junior sous chef for the right person with the right attitude.
The hours are around 50 per week and overtime is paid. Shift times are:
- Shifts of 9:30 am – 10:30 pm with a break
- Singles of 8am – 4pm or 3pm -10:30 pm
The roster depends on how busy the restaurant gets.
Required Experience and Traits
What the client wants:
- A chef de partie with strong cooking skills
- A creative chef who can help with menus
- Work under pressure and works well in a team
- Positive attitude and motivated to work
Benefits and Culture
- Up to $60K+super+tips
- Caring and understanding head chef
- Chance to become junior sous chef
- Get Sunday off
- Sponsorship available for right candidate
Want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.