This is an established first-class resort located on a private island. It is set in a beautiful environment which will make you feel like you are working in a tropical paradise.
It’s the perfect working place to work hard and play hard. Outside of work you can choose to lounge on the beach, dive and snorkel in the waters of the Great Barrier Reef, take a reef tour or hop on a ferry to explore other amazing beaches.
There are a few jobs on offer for chef de parties and sous chefs who have always dreamed of making that sea change.
- Escape to a 5-star premium resort on private island
- Work with great team surrounded by views to die for
- Balanced work-life in sunny Queensland
The roles require strong skills in the kitchen and an ability to be a team player. You will be cooking in a variety of setting from a la carte to buffet.
The company policy supports long term career progression, personal development and mentoring. You also will have access to staff facilities such as pool, bars and restaurants.
Required Experience & Traits
What we are looking for:
- Possess a minimum of cert III in hospitality
- Experience in similar role for at least 2 years
- Chef with stable job history
- Strong cooking skills
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Independent and reliable in communicating
- Experience working in hatted venues a bonus
Benefits & Culture
- Live, work and play in heaven on earth
- Fantastic company culture and team
- Competitive salary, packages and incentives
- Access to facilities such as gyms, restaurants, pools and bars.
We have loads of similar opportunities across Australia from far north Queensland all the way down to Tasmania. So, if you are looking to embrace the resort lifestyle, we have plenty of other culinary adventures on offer.
Please like our Facebook page to get updated with new jobs, industry stories and pay rates.