This restaurant is brand new and boasts top of the range kitchen, which is every chef’s dream. It is in a 100-year old heritage building in CBD seating 80 people.
The food here is about two things: taste and simplicity. The chef who runs the show hails from Michelin and Chef Hat’s venues. He is an easygoing boss to work under and treats everyone equally.
- 14/20 in Good Food Guide and pushing for chef hat
- Communal prep in fully kitted out kitchen
- Family like team with lenient bosses
You will work in one of the finest kitchen. It has a charcoal robata, wood fire ovens with 8 gastro containers, 2 huge combi ovens, charcoal rotisserie, bread ovens and targettops.
The prep is done together and everything is made from scratch. They use seasonal produce and the menu changes every service. Specials normally consist of premium ingredients such as lobster and abalone.
The team are like-minded and get along well like fire. You won’t feel out of place in this team. The hours are 50 per week on average. Overtime is paid. You may get Saturday morning and Sunday off.
Required Experience and Traits
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about good and honest cooking
- Creative and can share ideas on daily menu
- Positive, motivated and driven
Benefits and Culture
- 50 hours per week
- Best team to work with
- Great chef with Michelin experience
- 14/20 in Good Food Guide
- Pushing for a hat
- Communal prep where everything made in-house
- Fully equipped brand new kitchen
- Saturday morning and Sunday off
- Sponsorship for right person
Want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.